Crane Duo-Chek valves have long been the standard for low-pressure drop flow reversal protection. These valves are made from cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, and a broad variety of exotic materials.
- Sizes: 2" to 88"
- ASME Pressure Class 125 through 2500
- API 6A and 6D pressure classes
- DIN, JIS, BS, AS, and ISO standards are also available
- Wafer, lug, double flanged and extended body styles
- Configurations available in retainered and retainerless style
- Body Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex
- Resilient Seat Materials: EPDM, Buna-N, Neoprene, and Viton-B®
- Integral and overlaid metal seats also available
- End Connections: Raised Face, Plain Face, Ring Joint, Weld-End, Hub-End
Visit the Crane Duo-Chek Web Site Here
Crane Duo-Chek Product Literature